Saturday, April 16, 2016

Kim and Jason's Wedding Day

Kim and Jason's wedding was wonderful and so much fun! The ceremony was lovely, the second line was an amazing experience and the reception was full of laughter, love and happiness. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. LeDoux!

The day started with hair and make-up

Beautiful Kimberly

Now we are getting there, looks like almost enough volume!



This girl has been excited for hair and make-up since Aunt Kimmy asked her to be a flower girl last Fall!





Mr. LeDoux, here I come!

This is the only picture of our family from the wedding...Timothy was really not into the pictures, we did have to wake him up from a very short nap.

Very careful flower placement.


Watching the bride come in!

This picture captures it, that is one happy girl!!

And I would say that looks like one happy boy too!


I think that shirley temple must be tasty!

I love this picture! Those kiddos are too sweet all together.

Kimberly and Jason LeDoux
More of the crew.

These girls are ready to waive their handkerchiefs for the second line!

Our second line leaders are ready to go.


This is pretty fun!



A little taste of what the actual experience was like.

My cell phone has trouble with action shots, but I had to include these pictures even though they are blurry! Trevor and Aunt Sandy cutting the rug.

Bridget, Madeline, Charlotte and Abby.

Yeah! We are married!



Father daughter dance







Hanging out with Grandpa.

One tired out little boy. Thanks for holding me Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment