Here are a few silly photos from the the last two weeks in July.
![]() |
| This size 9 month costume has had a very long life! |
![]() |
| I think someone is excited for Halloween already. |
![]() |
| silly girls |
![]() |
| These colors are fascinating! |
![]() |
| Marin helping feed Timothy while distracting him with a toy (while I make dinner) - what a helper! |
![]() |
| TImothy is very patient (for now) when Marin and Charlotte play with him. |
![]() |
| I think I am at the beauty parlor, but maybe it is the doctor's office... |
![]() |
| happy boy! |
![]() |
| All three kids playing with blocks together. |
![]() |
| Play date with Henry! We had so much fun this summer with the Johnsons, but we do not have many pictures! |
![]() |
| Very focused on how this puzzle works |
![]() |
| Don't worry Timothy, I will show you how to do it! |
![]() |
| Hard at work practicing her letters. |
![]() |
| The girls asked to see my wedding dress and with it I have two veils that they had to try out. :) |
![]() |
| Playtime with baby brother. Marin really enjoys entertaining Timothy. |















No comments:
Post a Comment