Wednesday, April 30, 2014

End of April 2014

Our girls who are so reluctant to have their picture taken at times will always step up for a book photo! These will not be used in the book, but they are pretty cute pictures!

That is a pretty great pizza!

Charlotte working on Timothy's hair again.

Daddy was giving Altai some love and the girls needed in on the action.

Gotta work on those abs! I have to buckle his bouncy seatbelt now...

Enjoying some new additions from a shipment from Bonne Mere of duplos that Daddy and Uncle Mike played with. I was not able to snap a picture, but you should see Marin with the "boy legos" aka regular tiny legos that all the boys in her class play with. She mostly enjoys mixing and matching the people parts, but I am sure we will get into building.

At times I need to leave the girls for quite a while to get Timothy to sleep. I am learning this is critical for all of our wellbeing. This is what I found when I came back downstairs - all of the sidewalk chalk had been dissolved and their bodies were completely covered in chalk. When they asked me if they could turn the hose on I said sure...

Timothy intently watching Marin and Charlotte draw - he is anxious to join in the fun.

Planting some hanging baskets for the porch.

I promise, Charlotte did enjoy this. :)


Getting the pot ready for our Easter fig tree from Grandma and Grandpa.

There she is, Katrina Figgy.

We all needed a picture with our tree. We are thinking of getting more fruit trees to plant!

Fancy lady with a cookie!

Another cookie eating lady pose.

Hanging out in the kitchen while I make dinner. 

When he gets tired of being on the floor I can usually get a few extra minutes in the bumbo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment