Here are a few pictures from our day to day life. Timothy is grow, grow, growing and the girls are loving him as much as they can!
![]() |
| Time to try out the bumbo - it is a good fit! |
![]() |
| Lots of tummy time encouragement. |
![]() |
| Buddies |
![]() |
| I'm three months old! |
![]() |
| Daddy coming for a visit during our monthly photo shoot. |
![]() |
| Hanging out together |
![]() |
| I can't get enough of this sweet face! |
![]() |
| "Watcha doing Marin?? Can I help?" |
![]() |
| Time for the beard to go! |
![]() |
| All clean |
![]() |
| Being creative with the baby toys. |
![]() |
| Dentist Charlotte is in the office and Timothy is not opening his mouth how she asked. |
![]() |
| Marin and Timothy having a talk. |
![]() |
| "Mom, really? Does she have to do my hair?" |
![]() |
| Going to the airport - apparently Marin and Charlotte must think we bring a lot of things when we travel. |
![]() |
| I love sweet Timothy Joseph. |
![]() |
| I was making dinner and Marin was playing with Timothy. I looked around and this is where I found him! |




















No comments:
Post a Comment