Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dress-up and Inside Play

Our girls love to dress up.  If Marin and Charlotte spend more than 10 minutes in the playroom they almost always change their clothes a time or two.  These are random pictures from the past few weeks that happen to include a variety of wardrobe changes.


Hard at work.

Creating her masterpiece.

Marin helping us review a ton of products.

Charlotte sporting her favorite "boom, boom, boom" pajamas.

This 18 month size costume fits remarkably well.

Lovely combo!




Toe painting

Hmmm, this is fun!

What a princess!

It appears that Daddy is being dressed too.  Hi bunny!

Nice glove choice, and I love the stole.

The bottle capper is ready!

Look at that new beer!

More smoothie please - if only I could remember what was in that pink smoothie other than beet, cinnamon, pear, celery and orange.

This is one silly girl who is quite pleased with herself.

Yeah!  Pee pee on the potty.

Bagles for breakfast are a novelty in this house!

I see you!



Our very own sleeping beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment