Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Post Thanksgiving Family Fun Day and the Weekend After Thanksgiving

The day after Thanksgiving we took advantage of everyone being downstate and not working and got together in NYC for a family fun day.  We met up at the American Museum of Natural History, which is always such a treat.  After the museum we had a great meal in Little Italy, and then Pete and I took the girls to have a little authentic italian gelato, yum!

Ready to go!


The Museum Crew

Dinner

Yes, she liked the gelato!

This one was all tired out from a busy day.


I love Altai (and can say his name now!)

Sidewalk chalk time?!  It has been a very warm start to winter in NY.


Super happy that Daddy is home from work.

If you look closely you can see Charlotte is making "tea" in a tiny mug with a teaspoon. 

The girls entertaining themselves while I test recipes for a cookbook reveiw.



No comments:

Post a Comment