![]() |
| Harvest time |
![]() |
| Marin picked this carrot |
![]() |
| And she ate that carrot |
![]() |
| Time to wash Honda |
![]() |
| Yummm yogurt |
![]() |
| More produce from the garden |
![]() |
| Marin was very excited to go to work with Daddy for a morning while I took Charlotte to the doctor for her one year visit. |
![]() |
| Daddy had some play time. |
![]() |
| Can it get any better than a craft project with Bonne Mere?! |
![]() |
| The girls were happily playing in a tub of water on the deck so I went in to get a drink for the girls. |
![]() |
| I heard frantic calls from Marin saying "Mommy, Charlotte is getting in!!!" |
![]() |
| This progressed as you can see! |
![]() |
| These girls always stick together. Here we were walking on the Rail Trail near our house. |
![]() |
| They thought it would be fun to go on the other side of the fence. |
![]() |
| Looking for rocks |
![]() |
| Helping Mommy make flour |
![]() |
| Playing in a fort in the play room. |
![]() |
| The girls are very excited when the grass is being cut and always watch the lawn mower. |
![]() |
| One morning Marin said to me "I have been thinking about it and I want to have a hair cut." This is the before. |
![]() |
| Three inches gone and this is the after. |
![]() |
| As a kid my Dad called me the Mad Hatter...I wonder if it is genetic?? |
![]() |
| Charlotte's newest trick is to hold her nose and make noise. She loves the sound and does it all day long! |
![]() |
| New sparkly paint |
![]() |
| This paint is a little strange. |
![]() |
| Marin and her picture |
![]() |
| The girls are watching cookies bake. |
![]() |
| Charlotte does not miss much and very quickly learned from Marin how to turn the oven light on and off. |
![]() |
| Playground time |
![]() |
| As I was uploading the pictures for this post the girls were playing in the living room. Marin called me...the girls were quite pleased with themselves for getting on the windowsill. :) |

































No comments:
Post a Comment