Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Photos

Snow, snow and more snow has been the name of the game over the past few weeks.  This has been one of the snowiest winters on record in NY and we have been loving it! 

The girls are doing great, growing, learning and changing every day.  Charlotte has hit new milestones, such as learning to balance while sitting, seemingly overnight.  Marin catches us off guard with the things she says and her generous, caring personality.  She loves her sister and tries to help her all the time!

This is my cow, Marin says it goes moo.
Come a littler closer Daddy!
Marin took this picture!
What's up dude?
Sweet Baby
Oh my goodness, could they be any cuter?

Taking care of Baby Cinderella, her constant companion.
Our back deck after the most recent snow storm.
Look at that smile!
Pete had a "snow day" from Vassar and what better to do on a snow day than build a kicker in the back yard!  Here he is ready to head to the top of the hill.
The take off looks good...
...and he is in the air...
...and he lands it, what a jump!
Look at my toys!  I love to play now that I can sit.
Marin's new best friend!  She can't wait for Kathryn to visit again.
I must say, Charlotte looks just like a little doll here.
Mommy, take a picture of me too!!  (what she actually said to me)
Sisters
Marin, I love you and all, but you're in my space.
Cupcake Queen!
Look at me sitting, all by myself!

The highchair is out for...wait a minute, the wrong baby is in that chair!

Charlotte is trying out the highchair.
Can I always use Charlotte's bottle?
I seem to be stuck on Pocahontas.
Charlotte, just move your hand a little further, I know you can reach the pieces!

Ok, the bib is on.
I am not so sure about this!
I am going to need a minute to asses this rice cereal.
That wasn't so bad, bring on another bite.
I am still not so sure about this "food" stuff.
Yeah, I did it, I ate the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment