Monday, June 28, 2010

NJ Visit and Summer Fun

Mommy is teaching me how to roll snickerdoodle cookies in cinnamon sugar

I've got this under control.

Get Daddy/Uncle Pete!

What, we weren't doing anything...

Madeline and her Mommy

Bath time for the girls.

This is my cousin Madeline, I love her!


Madeline and Marin dancing to the alphabet.


Little girls eating breakfast

Playing in the sprinkler is so much fun!


Marin, Madeline and Abby

The happy couple - Drs Beth and Dave Revere

Mommy and Daddy at Beth and Dave's Wedding while I play with Aunt KK, Uncle Peter and my cousins!

Playing with Bonne Mere

Three generations

Grandpa what do you think?

I think this is pretty neat.

My cup matches my dress!

Saturday morning reading time


This backpack is the coolest Aunt Sandy!

Making wrapping paper


Thomas  William  Brinkman being baptized.

We changed our shoes and are ready for Thomas' Baptism Party.

I am feeling quite patriotic in my new swim suit.

Look where we are, in the pool!

I love the water!

Kick, kick, kick

Yes, there is a human in there, and she is my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment