Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Play time with Bonne Mere



This past weekend Bonne Mere came for a visit!  We had a ton of fun playing and spending time together.

I am playing with my Bonne Mere



Time for a snack after all of that playing.

I think this rice pudding is pretty tasty Bonne Mere, what do you think?

Thank you for helping me put the pieces together.

Nap time on my Daddy

Yeah, outside!

I love you Bonne Mere

Here I come!

High five

Weeeee, here I go

Can I please get in now?  I am ready!

Bath time

Do I look like a strawberry?


What a day...

I am ready to go to school

Let's close up the sippy cup

Are you taking a picture of me?  I am going to take one of you!

All I have to do is push this red button down....oh, and turn the camera around. :)

Heading out the door, but having one more sip before we get in the car.

This pizza dough is tough to stir

I think the pizza is looking really good Dad.  We did well!

Sleepy land has arrived.

Love,
Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment