Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day and Mount Sanitas

We had a great Mother's Day Weekend, and this past weekend we took a family hike up Mount Sanitas.  We are all so glad we have had some warmer weather!

Sipping soup at the Farmer's Market


Happy Mother's Day

We found a solution to preventing marinara stains!

Mommy here are your gifts.

Uh-oh

The Black Eyed Peas - it is time to dance to I gotta feeling

Time to dance

Yum, quinoa - the super grain of the Andes


I am the official salad spinner

I am working on cleaning the counter.  Do you see all of the soap?

Cheese, my new favorite snack.

Out for a hike

Summit shot

Marin has one critique for the Kid Comfort III edition - adjustable foot rests!  Daddy's elbows are ok, but they keep moving.

Playing on the summit

Look at that baby girl!

This little hiker is tuckered out!

I am happy to be able to walk down here.


Asparagus is the best!

Well, I'd say that was delicious.  We should have salmon more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment