Wednesday, January 20, 2010

National Western Stock Show

When we returned home from our travels everyone was sick so we did not take many pictures.  When we were all feeling better we went to the National Western Stock Show to see the animals and the rodeo.  Grandma was visiting to help take care of Marin and she came to the rodeo too!

Hmmmm, where did I learn to stand in things??  I never even thought to stand in this pan before I visited Madeline!  :)  I do not have a bucket so I am improvising!

Hey Dad, can I have your hat?

That's better, how do I look?

Waiting for the rodeo to start.

Yeah, a goat!

I love this goat, it reminds me of Altai.

Mom, I think we should go, a goat is trying to eat your hat!

See Grandma, you put the balls in the top...

...then they roll out the bottom and you have to pick them up again!

Time to go to school and work!

Wait Dad, I have one more ball.

If I watch very, very closely I think I can juggle too!

Yeah for dinner!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the time with Marin and her Mom and Dad. It is wonderful to visit family and I hope to visit again soon. It was interesting to go to the rodeo too.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete