Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Merry Christmas


The blogging hiatus is over!  Between travel, the holidays and getting better after the holidays from colds we have been MIA, but we are back and feeling great!

We headed back East for Christmas and New Years.  Here are a few pictures from our Christmas visit to Long Island.  We had a fantastic seafood feast on Christmas Eve at Great Aunt Connie and Mary's house followed by a relaxing Christmas Day with a yummy spiral cut ham at Bonne Mere's house.

Marin enjoying her Christmas chair from Mommy and Daddy before we left for the airport early 12/23.

On the airplane

Merry Christmas Eve

 I am ready to play some more...

Jesse, come this way!

Christmas morning 2009

What is this Aunt Connie?

Papa, would you like a cracker?  I can't fit any more in my mouth.

Oh look, a bowl of chips just for me.

Daddy, can I touch him?

Delayed gratification at last...LOBSTER. (Although Marin would not even eat one bite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment