Sunday, October 25, 2009

October..so far

Over the past few weeks we have enjoyed going for a hike, visiting with Bonne Mere and Aunt Connie and reading!  Here are few pictures.

10 months old

Playing in the foyer at the GF Culinary Summit

Bundled up for a hike

Up we climb...

Dad on the summit with a few friends.  Mom, Altai and I went down early because it was so windy!

Hanging out in the warm sun while we wait for everyone to return from the summit.

I REALLY like pumpkin pie.

Clean and ready for bed

Look, no hands!

Aunt Connie, I am so happy you are here.

This percocet rattle is really great!

Come on Bonne Mere, let's go!

Thanks for letting me borrow your hat Aunt Connie!

Everything looks so good at the Farmers Market.

What a beautiful day.

Ok, the Giants didn't have a great game, but it was fun to go out!

Bonne Mere, I love you!

Watch out, here I come.

This is definitely my new favorite dinner - pizza!



Dad, can you read this book to me? Again? Again? Again?

Hey, I am up here!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl Marin is...walking up the stairs and eating pizza! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete