Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Festivities 2017

I have never made a costume before, but Marin really wanted to be a hedgehog so I gave it a try.

My friend Melissa loaned me her machine.
The finished product, hopefully Marin approves!


The next morning she is a happy girl.

At a girl scout bowling party.

Zombie day at the gym.

Trick or Treating at the Niwot Halloween Party.



Pumpkin carving time.

Our neighbor Kenna helped Marin with her pumpkin.

Charlotte sketching her inspiration.



This year the girls did their pumpkins all by themselves.

Marin's wolf

Charlotte's bat

Party time at school.

The only picture I have with Tim in his jumpsuit and car, both loaned costumes from different friends!


Marin in the school parade.

Charlotte in the school parade.

The feast at Charlotte's party!

Tim and Ethan hanging out at their big sister's party. Timothy decided to switch to his other costume.

Marin was happy to have Timothy join her at her party.



Sweet trick or treaters.










No comments:

Post a Comment