Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New York Summer Trip - Ithaca

I really tried to be selective with the photos!!  :) Here are some pictures from the first half of our New York trip. For the first time in a number of years almost the entire family was able to get together. (We missed you Peter!!) The weather was perfect although the lake was VERY cold, and we had a really super visit catching up with everyone.
All 7 grandkids!

Floating fun

Boat ride with Grandpa

The boat put Timothy to sleep almost every time.

Helpful cousins heading to the playground.



Look who Grandpa found!

Perfect lake day

I was fine until I saw Mommy!

The girls all braved the cold water every single day.


"rock" one of Timothy's favorite words

The lake was high enough that the beach had a little pool perfect for Timothy to play in.

Squeeze for Aunt Karla

Hi Sandys!

Maddy ready to head down.

Nice dive Abby!

Maddy and Bridget

Marin taking a turn.

Trevor too!

Yes Aunt Karla, you really want to do this!

Weeee

The whole gang!

Silly crew :)

Grandma even got on the raft!

I think we could do this every day.



Go Abby Go!!

Once was enough this time!

Sweet girls.

More sweet girls!

The lake house is ready for the 4th of July.

Pete skiing



Who's ready for breakfast?

Sausage cookers...or tong holders as the case my be! ;)

Ready for the 4th of July jump!



Yeah...that was cold!

Charlotte was Aunt Karla's little magnet for the week!

Quite the crew hard at work making our seafood feast.

A little bubble action.

Yummy! I am ready to eat all of this food again!

I'm just relaxing with Grandpa.

3 July birthday kids


Check out these worms...the girls were ready to go fishing.

Nice new swing Grandma!



Look at the raft train!


Another beautiful day at the lake.

Just a few phones on the beach...

Nice crawfish!

It has been a few years, but I think I can still do this!


Like riding a bike!


Trevor is going to give it a go.

Nice job Trevor!

Marin, Maddy and Abby ar excellent watchers.

Pete heading out again.


Up the ramp.
Ready do go back down the ramp...repeat.


Scott, Sandy, Karla, Karen, Kelli, and Kim

Terry family



What summer vacation is all about!



Scott still has it!



First sail of the year.

So lovely.

Grandpa, thanks for putting me to sleep while Mommy and Daddy were out on a date!

Serious talking going on with Grandpa and Marin.

Time for a little lounging.



Ready to jump



No comments:

Post a Comment