Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Update

Here are a bunch of pictures from the second half of January. Timothy is definitely reminding us what it is like to have a toddler again!!

Is there a problem here?

Nice lego house Charlotte

Trying out Timothy's new Tonka Trucks

Marin's new glasses

One year old Timothy a few days late!


I want that lemon!

That is quite a tower!

Time to make some soap.

And some necklaces - we had a crafty day!

Vroom!

Thank you Daddy for fixing our sink!

I think I can do this.

Oh boy, I am not so sure now!

Look at me! We had to find the straps to this highchair that were never used before because this guy does not like to stay seated.

Daddy just went out for a run and Timothy is trying to figure out how to open the door to go with him.

So tasty

Marin has been learning the Star Spangled Banner at school in preparation for Mwebaza Day where they entire school skypes with their sister school in Uganda. Move over Let It go! This is the new favorite song and we sing it A LOT!!

Marin made a flag for all of us to look at in the house while we sing our National Anthem again and again and again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment