Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last Week of June

Charlotte loves to lounge in the bumbo.

"Marin, do you want to see what I found?"

"It's a tiny pine cone, here you go!"

We tried giving Charlotte a plate to eat on instead of directly on the table; it did not go exactly as planned.

Tikka Masala night, yeah!

Yum, Yum.

I wish I could have some Tikka Masala.

Story time with Daddy in a very little chair.

That chair was too small, this one is just right!

Where is Charlotte?

There she is!

The girls and I took a quick trip over to Jess and Andrew's in CT to see Kirk, Maury and Eliza one more time before they head to Nashville.  We had so much fun playing at the pool!

Marin and Eliza playing "near" each other, but never with each other.

Two bathing beauties.

Charlotte was turbo charged in the pool; back and forth, back and forth...

What a nice, little seat, just my size!

Ready to walk to the Farmer's Market with my little stick.

We are ready too!

Zucchini blossom.

Squash and zucchini plants

Tomato plants with our staking system.

Look how tall the corn is!


Charlotte loves her little car.

11 months old

Mommy, can I jump???

Hold on, I am coming too!

More lounging.

Playing on the front step.

I keep climbing up here, but I can't reach the floor!

The girls love to play with the stroller these days.  Charlotte climbs in all the time and Marin is always ready to push her around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment