Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charlotte Is On The Move

The last few weeks have been very eventful in the Bronski House.  In the beginning of March, on the same day, Charlotte started to crawl and Marin decided to use the potty all the time.  Charlotte also would rather be on her feet than crawling and pulls herself up on everything.  Below are random photos from the past few weeks.

Charlotte ready for bed in super cute pajamas - who says reindeer only come out in December.

Marin built this tower all by herself, and was sneaking up on it for the photo.


Seven months old

Double fisting soothies - woohoo

I walked into the playroom and it took me a minute to realize Marin was having a tea party with George and Cinderella. She is very carefully pouring the tea.

Here you go George.

This cereal is so tiny.

Cindrella is "sleeping and eating".

Whoa, who is that big girl standing up.  I was quite surprised the first time she did this!

Yes Charlotte, you want to wear that hat, now sit for the picture.

Ahh well, at least I will wear my hat.

"Mommy, Charlotte is eating me!"

This is an in-home photo shoot with Mom, Marin and Charlotte trying to get Charlotte sitting up, but she kept crawling away!  

Success - sort of

I love that grin!

After bath snuggle

Marin trying out her new rain boots

Charlotte exploring her new world around her doing her new favorite scrunched up nose grin.

Ummm, I think Charlotte is channeling a certain young Brinkman...

Time for a dog walk

I can't get enough of this table!

Really?!  Cruising along the toy bins already, we are in trouble.

Making music whit her whole body.

Lamb has developed a love for jumping like a bunny rabbit.

Altai, we love you!


Concentrating very hard

No comments:

Post a Comment