Saturday, August 7, 2010

Charlotte's First Week with Big Sister Marin

Marin, during her first week.

Charlotte, during her first week. Do you think these girls are related?

Talk to me, baby.

Stretching with Daddy after a run.

Check out our new shades.

Mom and Dad, this is a fine publication. I think I'd like to go here some day.

Charlotte, are you in there?

Mommy with her girls.

Hi Baby Charlotte. Can I touch you?

I love you, Charlotte.

I love to hold my little sister.

Daddy with his ladies.

Hanging out with Aunt Sharla. (I'm still working on my "K" sound...)

In the backyard for dinner.

Ready to go out on the town (or to the backyard to play...)

Nap time.

Lights out on Mom's chest.

Resting peacefully.

Can I take your picture?

In the bouncy seat...

Helping Mom with some baking!

They say sitting on a yoga ball is good for building core strength. 
It's never too early to start, is it?

Charlotte has a bumblebee on her seat!

More kisses.

Hello!

Upstairs.

Relaxing on the couch with Charlotte.

So what if it's 90+ degrees out! Sometimes a girl's just gotta make the style choice...

Having a play date with the boys.

Sleeping younger siblings.

Check out the balloons on our front porch!

Touchdown!

I love to watch when Charlotte gets her diaper changed. 
The armrest on the sofa provides the perfect perch!

Whee! I love to swing!

Alert girl.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment