This past weekend Aunt KK, Uncle Peter, Abby and Madeline visited us in Colorado! We had so much fun playing together. Here are some pictures from our adventures.
Rise and shine, time to make breakfast.
Do you see the elk in the background?
Yum, almond cake or should I say strawberry sauce.
Time to go to the park.
Mommys
Hey Marin, check out these rocks.
Pretty girl
cousins
Madeline with her Mom and Dad
Weee, this is fun!
Can you still breath ok Abby?
Denver Zoo
It is a windy day
Taking a quick rest
We are all looking at the monkeys.
Daddy, I am ready to take off!
Mommy, we have a solution for how you can hold both of us all of the time!
I love my cousin.
I am working on cleaning the table, we can't leave any crumbs.
I will help push!
Story time
I think it is my turn again, Mommy I am ready...
Look at Abby go! Madeline is carefully watching because she is ready to climb next.
Another windy day
Fearless...I do not need any help. :)
Here I go.
We are ready!
The girls
We are making meataballs.
No comments:
Post a Comment