Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Steamboat Springs Weekend


For the past five years we have taken a trip to Steamboat Springs for our anniversary weekend.  This year we continued the tradition although it was not quite as relaxing as it has been in previous years!

Here are some pictures from the trip!

While packing for the trip I found the hat from Mom's Halloween costume.

Settling into our condo

Taking a walk in downtown Steamboat

I don't need any help!

I want to go, go, go, no time for pictures.

I am sure I can walk the entire length of the street!

I am not so sure I like this horse.

OK, it is not so bad.

6th Anniversary Dinner

We are ready for the hike!


That is where we are headed, Rabbit Ears Peak.

This is great!

It has been too long since we have been out for a hike.

So, even though Marin is only 16 pounds she gets REALLY heavy in the front carrier, time to pass the baby.  Too bad Pete had the backpack too!

Yeah, we made it...at least as close as we are going to get.  Too bad there is a big ravine between us and the summit.  This is a better view anyway. :)  Dad named the summit we are standing on "Post Procedure Peak" in honor of Mom's first adventure without her hardware.


Since you guys carried me all day, I will drive us home!

Dad what are you doing out there?

I think I can still kiss you, just come a little closer.  

I love juice!

It is too hard to drink and walk at the same time.  I must concentrate and focus on one task.

2 comments:

  1. Could Marin get any cuter? She is adorable. It is so fun to see her walking! Thanks for sharing her with us. Love, Aunt Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Happy belated anniversary! I love seeing your beautiful pictures. Marin is getting so big! Can't wait to see more!
    Lots of Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete