Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Camping Trip

For Labor Day Weekend we decided to get away from it all and take Marin on her first camping trip.  We had a great time...as you can see Marin could not stop smiling!  Loving the outdoors must be genetic!

First time in the tent

We should always sleep outside!

Playing with Dad 

Walk in the Rawah Wilderness

I love to watch the fire

I am ready to start the day

Did you really think I would stay on the blanket?

Hi everyone!


Yum, bacon

There's nothing like a modestly sized snack to fuel the day...

I'm ready

Let's get going already

The valley we came out of on our way to Ruby Jewel Lake.

On the trail

Yeah!  We made it!

Family shot

with Mom

and Dad

So there I was eating my dinner when all of a sudden I was wearing it!!

High Five

1 comment: