Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

It was an exciting weekend!  Marin crawled for the first time.  Although it was not far in the video below she is on the move.  :)  

We spent the Fourth of July weekend just outside of Aspen.  We had a great time!  


Marin working on crawling

It is fun to move!

A quick stop at Independence Pass on our way to Snowmass near Aspen

We had to take the picture quick because it was cold at 12,000+ feet!

Ready for bed

yawn...I am not so sure about this parade thing

Watching the Independence Day Parade or is it Altai we are watching

Relaxing with Dad

All tired out from a busy day


quality time together

The kids watching the epic men's Wimbledon final - Go Roddick, Go Federer!!

I love Altai - even when we have to sit next to each other for six hours sitting in traffic!

Enjoying the hot springs in Glenwood Springs

Check out the scenery

Marin discovering how fun it can be to splash

Who knew a little foot could get so pruney so quickly!


2 comments:

  1. I don't think Marin could get any cuter! She is turning into such a big girl - wow, she is crawling already!! I am glad to see that you guys had a nice time in Aspen. Aunt Karla can't wait to see everyone in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I didn't know she was crawling! Good thing I read the blog. I'm glad you had fun in Snowmass.

    ReplyDelete